Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
qwerty123
Fanfold Paper
Views: 905
Message 1 of 4

problem with the changing of credit card info

i received a letter from lenovo which declined my credit card and told me to change my credit card info within four bus. days, but the funny thing is that it did not give me the link to the page where i can change the info. also the original order status page became invalid since then. i really have no idea on where i can change my credit card info. i have already been annoyed by the fact that i have to wait for more than 20 days until they finish assemble the laptop(Y550) and now they threw this nasty **** at me. i just wonder why don't they just decline the card when i used it at the first place instead of sending me a letter four days later.

can someone please help me, thank you 

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 896
Message 2 of 4

Re: problem with the changing of credit card info

Hi qwerty123,

I'm sorry that you are upset with the process.  For security purpose, the shipping address must be the same as the one registered in the credit card.  Otherwise, you would have to change or add another address into the card for ideapad order to proceed.

In this case, you could call to the bank who issued the credit card to change the info. This is a confidential case that cannot be done simply using website or page.

Hope these help. Smiley Happy

Thank you.

Regards,
Cleo

T410, x240

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
qwerty123
Fanfold Paper
Views: 886
Message 3 of 4

the problem is not with the mailing address but the fact that it is not an acceptable international card, it told me to change to a valid us credit card but i just can not find the link to do so

qwerty123
Fanfold Paper
Views: 824
Message 4 of 4

problem solved thanks to mark and the very helpful rep.

having any problem with CC just call the CC services at 1 800 426 3325

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors