Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omarkhafaga
Fanfold Paper
Views: 168
Message 1 of 4

serious problem with driver

having really serious problem with driver here guys
after opening metro exodus for the first time loading then a bsod about video scheduler after restarting a few minutes in desktop the windows freezes after many tries I discovered the problem with the nvidia driver tring to uninstall it or update it to the latest lead me to another bsod , installing new windows all good till installing the nvidia driver again bsod. I really don't know what to do or what I the problem only messing with the driver gets me bsod now I can't instal the driver, afried of it being a hardwear problem, i have included the spec of my y50-70 laptop also in this link https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/687601/video-scheduler-internal-error-probable-nvidia-hard... someone having same issue and same laptop, i think the problem might be with the hardwear pls i just want to konw if the problem resolvable or not ? i really cant afford another laptop . thank u in advance

Highlighted
Eathen
What's DOS?
Views: 152
Message 2 of 4

Re: serious problem with driver

I too am having BSOD related to driver installations on P72.  Windows 10 v1803 with the February 2019 update.  Computer Blue screens after installing all the recommended drivers from Lenovo driver tool.  Unable to recover machine and need to rebuild each time.  Happening on 7 out of 7 new P72 computers.

omarkhafaga
Fanfold Paper
Views: 134
Message 3 of 4

I'm really sorry to hear that but I don't think our problem related as my problem might be a gpu failure (I hope not) but if u get the bsod error code u could start a new topic with the error code and ur spec because am really not an expert
I really hope u solve ur problem
omarkhafaga
Fanfold Paper
Views: 132
Message 4 of 4

my spec http://speccy.piriform.com/results/lD70IVwp42Wrw52I6HXXZH8 also SysnativeBSODCollectionApp

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors