Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manindr_singh
What's DOS?
Views: 628
Message 1 of 3

warranty upgradation

i brought a lenovo ideapad Y510 44Q series laptop some 2 yrs back and was offered an extended warranty of 2 years so making a total of 3 yrs warranty...this extended warranty was the major reason for buying it..but now the same became nemisis for me....at the time of purchase i got the warranty registered online thereby getting a redemption code...few days later i received a warranty package and as per instructions i was told to send it ,after filling ,thru postal mail and which i did..now my laptop develops a snag and when i tried to use that extended warranty feature ,to my utmost surprise ,lenovo care told me that my warranty didnt get upgraded and i have to send scaned copies of registration form to india@lenovoreg.com ,which i did on the same day...after exactly one week i received a mail from lenovo specifying that my warranty got updated and my serial number is the log in no for warranty status check up..when i talked to lenovo care center,they  told me that my laptop got registered but some how the dates mentioning the time period of warranty are not there...so now we are sending ur mail to our people in china/japan and they will again send u the mail....this whole thing has already took away 12 days till now ....as such i hadnt got any problem in my laptopn working in the past till it developed a snag but nw im totally fed up and cursing myself for buying it because of extended warranty....anybody pleaseee help..

Retired Guru
Views: 604
Message 2 of 3

Re: warranty upgradation

Did you have your order invoice? Maybe it will help.

Best regards.

IPnaSh
First Spanish Community Guru - Colaborador ad honorem

Lenovo
manindr_singh
What's DOS?
Views: 590
Message 3 of 3

Re: warranty upgradation

i do have it but they never asked for the invoice ...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors