cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saif
Paper Tape
Views: 1,261
Message 1 of 4

when switch on bluetooth-wifi switch my screen immediately goes off after few flickering in my y460

when i switch on bluetooth-wifi switch my screen immediately goes off after few flickerings in my ideapad y460.

When i turn-off the swith immediately am getting the screen.

I saw an error message(in red color below) been logged in EventLogger.

The ReadyComm.DirectRouter service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified.

In windows services panel the ReadyComm.DirectRouter  service pointing to C:\windows\System32\IgrsSvcs.exe -k IgrsSvcs. the IgrsSvcs.exe is not the location instead it is available in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IgrsSvcs.exe.

because of this problem, iam not able to connect my mobile through bluetooth. am not sure whether it is hardware or any  driver problem

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 1,217
Message 2 of 4

Re: when switch on bluetooth-wifi switch my screen immediately goes off after few flickering in my y

remove readycomm application, it's useless.

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
saif
Paper Tape
Views: 1,179
Message 3 of 4

Re: when switch on bluetooth-wifi switch my screen immediately goes off after few flickering in my y

No, the problem is still there. even i tried after uninstalling the Readcomm.

Also if i switch on my laptop when wifi switch is on, it throws "Logon Process Initialisation Failed. Interactive Logon Initialisation Failed". If i switch off wifi and restart then my laptop is working fine.

Please need a help to sort out this.

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 1,168
Message 4 of 4

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors