Did you mean: 
barathi
What's DOS?
Views: 137
Message 1 of 2

worst lenovo Y5070 4k

Hello there !!

small freelance  graphic designer, 

After I brought Lenovo Y 5070 4K, I lost my peace and happiness, I am still worrying having this machine, I am always spending the time to search solution for this laptop issue, this total waste of money. 

(1 )  always lots application doesn't support in 4k, all the UI elements are very tiny, (scaling issue   even if you reply 

" this is OS issue " ) I am not a technician  you are the master making products & R&D

(2) After updating windows 10, right click is not working on the trackpad, I am so tired of searching solution for this issue.

(3) the color yellow is not looking correct as good .its looks muddy ,  mostly I am working in colors, still, I can't able to find what is the problem exactly!?

(4) Nvidia G-force driver s are always updating I don't know whether I keep all the updates or not

I brought this machine for my graphic and animation works. but still I didn't use this machine for more than 2 hours , 

battery back up is very very worst, I felt I was cheated 

I spent 1 lakh 25 thousand rupees to buy this product, its total waste. 

I am just highlighting few issues only, I didn't address most of the issue I am facing 

pls, don't cheat the people who trust you for valuable products, make a clear R&D before you release any products in the market.

One of your marketing executives suggests me to buy this product.  that day is a very worst day in my life.

Thanks for your wonderful worst product.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 113
Message 2 of 2

Re: worst lenovo Y5070 4k

Hi barathi,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

We definitely know how important it is to have a working computer. When you noticed this yellow color issue on the display did you reported it to our local support? Because there's a service TIP IN20141024-002/ HT101356 for this kind of issue. In addition, there are certain application/software that still doesn't support 4K resolution so you may want to check with the developer/manufacturer of the application that you're using if they have an update to supports that type of resolution.

In terms of the issue with the trackpad after Windows 10 upgrade. May I know if you're referring to the right click button which is not working or did you configure the gesture in the Synaptics properties which is now not available?

For the NVIDIA driver it is also possible that you will get updates to improve the performance of the graphics card. How often did you get an update? Did you notice any performance issue with the graphics card when you installed an update?

We want you getting the most out of your battery too. However, there are also factors that we need to consider in terms of battery consumption. It's based on your settings or preference that may also affect the battery drain. You may check this links below on how you can maximize the battery power of your laptop. 

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht069687

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht117644

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20443/windows-10-battery-saving-tips

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals