cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
mdneilson
Fanfold Paper
Posts: 25
Registered: ‎04-28-2011
Location: USA
Views: 632
Message 71 of 90

Re: Lenovo y560p dancing pixels again!!!

Depending on the duration that you'd need my laptop for, I may be willing to send it in. I am fully aware that it is impossible to diagnose an issue without a faulty unit. Please let me know how long. Thanks

Former Employee
Posts: 3,823
Registered: ‎07-11-2010
Location: Malaysia
Views: 618
Message 72 of 90

Re: Lenovo y560p dancing pixels again!!!

@mdneilson,

I am not sure how long its needed however based on previous experience its about 2 to 3 weeks including shipping.

//JameZ
mdneilson
Fanfold Paper
Posts: 25
Registered: ‎04-28-2011
Location: USA
Views: 598
Message 73 of 90

Re: Lenovo y560p dancing pixels again!!!


@JameZ wrote:
@mdneilson,

I am not sure how long its needed however based on previous experience its about 2 to 3 weeks including shipping.

//JameZ


How would I go about sending it in? Call support? Can you send the contact details? 

Former Employee
Posts: 3,823
Registered: ‎07-11-2010
Location: Malaysia
Views: 589
Message 74 of 90

Re: Lenovo y560p dancing pixels again!!!

@mdneilson,

If you can send the system in, please drop me a private message with the following information.

Name:
Mobile:
Email:
Model Type:
Serial Number:
Address:

//JameZ
mdneilson
Fanfold Paper
Posts: 25
Registered: ‎04-28-2011
Location: USA
Views: 558
Message 75 of 90

Re: Lenovo y560p dancing pixels again!!!


@JameZ wrote:
@mdneilson,

If you can send the system in, please drop me a private message with the following information.

Name:
Mobile:
Email:
Model Type:
Serial Number:
Address:

//JameZ

Sent

mdneilson
Fanfold Paper
Posts: 25
Registered: ‎04-28-2011
Location: USA
Views: 507
Message 76 of 90

Re: Lenovo y560p dancing pixels again!!!

 

@JameZ wrote:
@mdneilson,

If you can send the system in, please drop me a private message with the following information.

Name:
Mobile:
Email:
Model Type:
Serial Number:
Address:

//JameZ

 I still haven't receved anything... how long will it take?

Former Employee
Posts: 3,823
Registered: ‎07-11-2010
Location: Malaysia
Views: 484
Message 77 of 90

Re: Lenovo y560p dancing pixels again!!!

@mdneilson,

Sorry for the delay (was traveling last week), am checking with the team on this now.

 

 

@mdneilson,

 

appreciate if you can revert the following.

 

"Please ask customer if the anomally looks the same all the time and is all the time at the same place. Also if the issue ocures with batt and AC power... Also if the issue is the same on Intel and on ATI graphics. "

 

//JameZ

mdneilson
Fanfold Paper
Posts: 25
Registered: ‎04-28-2011
Location: USA
Views: 471
Message 78 of 90

Re: Lenovo y560p dancing pixels again!!!


@JameZ wrote:

@mdneilson,

Sorry for the delay (was traveling last week), am checking with the team on this now.

 

 

@mdneilson,

 

appreciate if you can revert the following.

 

"Please ask customer if the anomally looks the same all the time and is all the time at the same place. Also if the issue ocures with batt and AC power... Also if the issue is the same on Intel and on ATI graphics. "

 

//JameZ


The problem happens all the time (the only thing I haven't tested is warm vs cool) and happens with certain colors across the whole screen. It occurs both on batt and on ac. The deivce has dedicatd ATI graphics, so I can only test ATI. Does that answer their questions?

Former Employee
Posts: 3,823
Registered: ‎07-11-2010
Location: Malaysia
Views: 463
Message 79 of 90

Re: Lenovo y560p dancing pixels again!!!

@mdneilson,

Awesome. Thanks. I've updated them on your revert.

//JameZ
mdneilson
Fanfold Paper
Posts: 25
Registered: ‎04-28-2011
Location: USA
Views: 403
Message 80 of 90

Re: Lenovo y560p dancing pixels again!!!


@JameZ wrote:
@mdneilson,

Awesome. Thanks. I've updated them on your revert.

//JameZ

Any news? Did they want me to sendin the laptop?

Check out current deals!


Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors