Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wischerz
Paper Tape
Views: 579
Message 21 of 90

Re: y560p with moving pixel troubleshooting

Hi,

I have exactly the same error whit the pixel. what can we do to corekt it? this is the first day that i have the Notebook. It would be relly nice if there is a solution for this problem.
Thanks

sKyZ
Fanfold Paper
Views: 552
Message 22 of 90

I'm starting to feel really ignored and regret purchasing this machine. How do I go about processing a return/refund? I host several large technology based websites that get a decent amount of traffic each day. I have screenshots, timestamps, and information regarding my twitter posts, phone calls, and forum posts to discourage my users from spending their hard earned money with Lenovo and seeking out other providers.

wischerz
Paper Tape
Views: 545
Message 23 of 90

can someone give us a solution to the Problem?

please

sKyZ
Fanfold Paper
Views: 528
Message 24 of 90

Bump

Former Administrator
Views: 518
Message 25 of 90

SKyZ,

We are looking into the BIOS, but it could take a week or so to get it on the web and it probably doesn't relate to your symptoms.  You have posted some really helpful results of your experimentation, but have not answered the question that we asked which was whether the dancing pixels exist on an external display or not.

If they do, then it is a bad system board -> contact service

If they don't, most likely a problem with the LCD or cable -> contact service

You indicate the symptoms seem affected by whether the system is warm or cold which suggests strongly to me that it's not a software problem.   

Why not give service a call at 877-453-6686 and arrange to send it in to have this repaired and your drive re-imaged with the Lenovo preload and partitions?

Whisertz,

Can you post a more complete explaination of what you are seeing?    Where on the screens are these dancing pixels?  Any difference when they occur whether right after you start up the system, or after it warms up, etc?  

Mark

wischerz
Paper Tape
Views: 505
Message 26 of 90

ja, when I look at the monitor and I have for example Google (on the menu web, news, shopping, etc. ) or this forum where the gray shadow of the post is I see how that the Pixel are changing the color, like if they don’t know if they want t be grey or white.

The problem whit the pixels occur everywhere on the display and are not limited to a specified area of the display.

If the system is cold or warm has no influence but I would have to test that more to be sure.

If I use an extern monitor via HDMI or VGA the problem don’t occurs on the extern monitor just on the display of the notebook.

On colors like green, red, blue,  I can’t see that the pixel has that problem. But on colors that should change slowly to another color or to white it happens on some of them. I try to add some photos of this effect.

Thanks for your help.

Daniel

wischerz
Paper Tape
Views: 503
Message 27 of 90

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 495
Message 28 of 90

An answer for you---

Since the drives are merged into one big virtual device, it is not possible to choose the drive where the data is saved

wischerz
Paper Tape
Views: 493
Message 29 of 90

I am sorry for the big picrutes but if i made the smaller it was a bit hard to see the pixel problem.

what do you mean whit "it is not possible to choose the drive where the data is saved"

Daniel

wischerz
Paper Tape
Views: 481
Message 30 of 90

so, what can i do whit the problem? is there a solution?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors