Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SephyrBR
What's DOS?
Views: 799
Message 11 of 16

Re: z400 TOUCHSCREEN PROBLEM?

Same issue here, and I bought mine before moving to argentina. This needs a fix NOW.
kyrrby
What's DOS?
Views: 780
Message 12 of 16

No, They wont give us a new one. 

But will give us new lcd with low quality. I got mine 3-16-2014. white background became yellowish and I really hate it.

I bought mine at PC EXPRESS SM SOUTHMALL. and im still frustrated of what they have done for my laptop for almost three months it was on their service center for repair, repair and repair, but still Im very disappointed with the result of the repair. LAPTOP BECOME TURTLE so slow

kyrrby
What's DOS?
Views: 779
Message 13 of 16

my 37k just gone with the wind Smiley Sad if only this laptop just cost 500 php then ill just buy a new one than to wait for them to repair the unit but not totally repaired.
duke7383
Paper Tape
Views: 766
Message 14 of 16

the only thing to get rid of this problem is to deactivate the touchscreen... go to start... right click the start as it comes out... then click device management... from it look for human interface and disable all device that starts with HID... there is a problem with the unit's system i think... lenovo i think is having hard time trying to find its solution... which is why i think they keep on ignoring or blames the lcd as an alliby...
dark_angel
Blue Screen Again
Views: 505
Message 15 of 16

I also get the same issue on my Z400 touch unit..

The issue is on and off.

Any fix to this yet???????????

adalava
Paper Tape
Views: 133
Message 16 of 16

I have same problem here, Z400 touch brought in Brazil. Is there no solution available?!?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors