When installing the Lenovo Patch for SCCM Plugin to a console installed on a Windows 10 1809 or Windows 10 1903 device, the following error message displays on screen:
The following process will ensure that the requirements for the installer to execute are met, prior to running the installer.
1. Install the SCCM Console on the Windows 10 1809 or 1903 device.
2. Install the RSAT: Windows Server Update Service Tools Feature. This is a Feature on Demand.
a. Click Start > Settings
b. Click Apps > Optional Features
c. Click the Add a feature plus sign (+)
d. Scroll down the list to find RSAT: Windows Server Update Services Tools and click the entry.
e. Click the Install button.
3. Download and Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015, both the x86 and x64 versions.
4. Download the Lenovo Patch for SCCM installer from the Getting Started knowledge base article.
5. From a command line, execute the installer with the following parameter:
a. <path>\LenovoPatch_2.4.29206.exe -noprereq
6. After installation, open the console, navigate to the Lenovo Patch plugin, and configure as needed.
how can we improve it?
Select Your Product
Lenovo is committed to environmental leadership from operations to product design and recycling solutions.
See our Sustainability Report.