1. The Lenovo Patch Knowledge Base, with numerous articles regarding Lenovo Patch installation, configuration, and content information, can be found in the Lenovo Knowledge Base under the Software and Operating System section. Click here for a direct link.
2. Trying to find out more information about the LUCAgent? Check out this link.
3. Want to find out about the prerequisites for Lenovo Patch? For more information, click this link. Lenovo Patch includes a Configuration Checker tool to make sure everything is setup correctly. Find out more here.
4. For security, Lenovo Patch utilizes a Code Signing Certificate to sign each update as they are published to WSUS and SCCM. Each device requires the certificate to be installed to accept and apply the updates. To find out how to set this up, click this link.
5. The Third-Party Application Patching Catalog in Lenovo Patch offers over 5800 updates. Click here for the list of supported titles. The URL Whitelist to obtain the updates for those titles can be found in this link.