cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gianfranco74
Paper Tape
Views: 189
Message 1 of 2

DCSC: number of power/ethernet/FC cables need in each configuration? Something for the future?

Hi,

I've been told that some competitive configutator tools (specifically Fujitsu configurator) keeps also in account or anyway provides the number of power/ethernet/FC etc. cables need in each configuration: this may be an useful feature for somebody. Is this something we plan to add into DCSC?

Thank you. Ciao.

gbauco - Lenovo Employee
Lenovo Employee bill_luken
Lenovo Employee
Views: 148
Message 2 of 2

Re: DCSC: number of power/ethernet/FC cables need in each configuration? Something for the future?

Hello Gianfranco, sorry for the delay, as I did not get notification of this posting. Currently the x-config sales configurator does provide all of the information you are asking about with cables. There is a plan to move the x-config functionality into the DCSC. That is happening currently and should go live in the next 2 months or so. We are moving the clustering functionality and other complex products configurations into the DCSC.

Hope this helps. If you would like to preview this new functionality, send me a private message. Ciao.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals