Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Employee bill_luken
Lenovo Employee
Views: 2,012
Message 1 of 6

How can we improve the Lenovo Sales Configurator Forum

Hello, Thanks for taking the time in visiting and looking around at our sales configurator forum. Do you have any thoughts on how we can improve and make this forum more useful? We are just starting out and would like to support your needs.

Cheers, CAM Team.

Lenovo Employee
Views: 1,586
Message 2 of 6

Re: How can we improve the Lenovo Sales Configurator Forum

If you have been looking around, is there anything we can do to improve the forum?

Lenovo Employee sallychen
Lenovo Employee
Views: 1,313
Message 3 of 6

This Forum looks nice for the communication. We may know the different voice here. In fact, few configurator users knows this forum. How about add this forum link in the configurator page?

Lenovo Employee
Views: 1,307
Message 4 of 6

Hello, thank-you for the positive feedback. Yes, that is a good idea, to add a link to this forum in our sales configurators. I think the best one to do this with will be the new 1Configurator. What do you think?

I will work with the 1Configurator team to get this forum's URL added to the 'Resources' section.. Cheers.

Lenovo Employee sallychen
Lenovo Employee
Views: 1,301
Message 5 of 6

Great, we can start from one config.  Currently, if users have question, they may send mail to salesconfig mailbox, and sometimes different users may ask the same question.  If all users can use this Forum, they can find out the answer quickly.  This Forum is a nice bridge to connect CAM and customers. I will share this forum to the config users whom I knows.

Lenovo Employee
Views: 1,295
Message 6 of 6

Thank-you for helping to promote the forum. :-) Yes, I will add 1Config (DCSC) information, training and other content to this forum, so users can keep up to date and learn about the new sales configurator. Feel free to contribute and add topics to the forum. Cheers.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals