Slovenia

310 Signins

5496 Page Views

• Views: 5496
  • Message 1 of 3

What can be done to make DCSC faster?

2018-10-21, 16:23 PM

Hi,

DCSC is kind of slow. Have made all recommended speedup optimizations (such as disabled recommendations and using Expert mode only), but it is still slow.

In SSCT I could do same configuration much faster. Now I have to wait each step of configuration.

Just to start CTO takes 17 sec. Choosing CPU 21 sec. Most of choices 6-10 sec. Some even longer. With complex configurations all adds up. So we are losing time without alternative. Offline DCSC is not much better ...

So do you plan make DCSC more responsive / faster.

PS I was told Lenovo is aware of speed issue with DCSC ...

Disclaimer: I am not Lenovo employee. While I do work for Lenovo Partner, all my contributions are my personal, non-official and not that of Lenovo or my employer.

Options

12 Posts

12-02-2017

United States of America

15 Signins

70 Page Views

• Views: 70
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: What can be done to make DCSC faster?

2018-10-22, 2:02 AM

I'm sorry to hear you're having that experience.  That is not what we see monitoring the tool, and those are not times we would consider acceptable.  Can you provide some more info such as where you are accessing from?  Ideally, we'd want to see the network log from debug mode of your browser as well to understand where the delay is occuring when you use the tool.  You can send screenshots to salesconfig@lenovo.com to help us understand your situation better.  

Thanks for letting us know, -James

Options

471 Posts

07-16-2013

Slovenia

310 Signins

5496 Page Views

• Views: 5496
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: What can be done to make DCSC faster?

2018-10-23, 23:01 PM
TY for reply. Will do send screenshots and logs in a few days ... I observe the same behavior on 3 different PCs at 2 different locations, regardless of browser.

Disclaimer: I am not Lenovo employee. While I do work for Lenovo Partner, all my contributions are my personal, non-official and not that of Lenovo or my employer.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms