07-12-2018

US

107 Signins

640 Page Views

• Views: 640
  • Message 1 of 1

Whats going on with the DCSC?

2019-09-26, 13:37 PM

Not sure what is going on with the DCSC but it is all over the place, I'm not  sure why the DCSC will list all drives for a Server both 2.5" and 3.5" how confusing!  If you choose a 2.5" chassis then you should only have 2.5" drives to choose from.  Really????

What ever happened to highlighting a part number that you search for and going to the tab?

What purpose is the different color options by the search / filter?

How can you build an invalid configuration and you are still able to save it and export it?

this going to say the same for the SR630 / SR650, great that a sticky message is there to let you know that these servers don't have any onboard connectivity by default, but still it can be and is over looked and still can be saved and exported.

We are trying to enable our resellers and partners to use this tool.

Whatever happened to the SSCT tool?   the database loads, configs are on the fly and quick!

DCSC offline never made it, lauches and gives errors, salesconfig@lenovo comes back and says it is a know issue with ETA given.

I have sent these concerns over to the salesconfig@lenovo.com and nothing is addressed.

I thought this configuraiton tool which is open to the public is suppose to be user friendly

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete