06-17-2020

US

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 7

GOOGLE FEATURED PHOTOS NOT WORKING ON SMART CLOCK

2020-06-17, 13:38 PM
Hi everyone, Wonder if anyone knows whats happening with Google featured photos on the smart clock. Mine is stuck on one photo and not running through the random cycle of photos. Just to be clear this are not my photos stored on Google. I'm talking about random photos selected by Google from there selection of photos which I have never seen before. I have done a factory reset and its the same issue. Anyone else having this issue. Photo attached so everyone can see. Anyone any ideas what the fault is or how it can be fixed?
Solved! See the solution
Options

1837 Posts

01-10-2019

SK

1052 Signins

28743 Page Views

• Views: 28743
  • Message 2 of 7

Re:GOOGLE FEATURED PHOTOS NOT WORKING ON SMART CLOCK

2020-06-18, 8:49 AM

Hi @TPJ2020,

Welcome to the Community!

For some reason I can't see any photo attached. Could you please attach it again to your next post?

Have you tried to choose another Google Photos album as your photo frame? What happens then?

Best regards,

Ala
Polish, Turkish & Smart Home Community Lead

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe   Moto English

Please do not ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Proszę nie zadawać mi pytań przez wiadomości prywatne, publikując pytanie na forum masz większe szanse na otrzymanie odpowiedzi, a być może pomożesz również komuś, kto ma podobny problem.

Lütfen, sorularınızı bana kişisel mesajlarıyla göndermeyın, sorunuzu foruma yazınca cevabınızı daha hızlı alacaksınız, ayrıca aynı sorunu yaşayan diğer kullanıcılara yardımcı olabilirsiniz.

Options

3 Posts

06-17-2020

US

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 3 of 7

2020-06-18, 9:49 AM
My Google photos works perfectly as in the albums I have stored. Thats not the problem. Its the photos provided by Google themselves which I have not taken or even viewed ever. There are 2 choices on the smart clock you can choose to display photos from your Google photo albums which you have taken with your own camera or the second option is to display photos from the Google featured photos which are photos which are copyright by Google themselves, these are photos and pictures that Google provide themselves. I choose the second option which they cycles through the Google featured photos and pictures automatically. Mine has got stuck on one picture and won't change to the next one.
Options

3 Posts

06-17-2020

US

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 4 of 7

2020-06-26, 21:37 PM
This fault is still there. Can anyone help. This is marked as solved but its not.
Options

10 Posts

06-19-2020

GB

16 Signins

190 Page Views

• Views: 190
  • Message 5 of 7

2020-06-26, 22:44 PM
I thiught I had this issue, but just tested and its working fine.
Options

1837 Posts

01-10-2019

SK

1052 Signins

28743 Page Views

• Views: 28743
  • Message 6 of 7

2020-06-29, 14:01 PM

Hi @TPJ2020,

This really a weird issue. You can try to reinstall the Google Home app on your phone and performing a factory reset again. Also, could you please provide your firmware version?

Thank you,

Ala
Polish, Turkish & Smart Home Community Lead

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe   Moto English

Please do not ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Proszę nie zadawać mi pytań przez wiadomości prywatne, publikując pytanie na forum masz większe szanse na otrzymanie odpowiedzi, a być może pomożesz również komuś, kto ma podobny problem.

Lütfen, sorularınızı bana kişisel mesajlarıyla göndermeyın, sorunuzu foruma yazınca cevabınızı daha hızlı alacaksınız, ayrıca aynı sorunu yaşayan diğer kullanıcılara yardımcı olabilirsiniz.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

3 Posts

06-17-2020

US

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 7 of 7

2020-06-29, 15:26 PM
Hi, The issue is now fixed and its fully working again now. Thank you for your help.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete