Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Smart HomeLenovo Smart Display & Lenovo Smart Clock with Google Assistant
All Forum Topics
Options

23 Posts

02-23-2018

United States of America

20 Signins

118 Page Views

• Views: 118
  • Message 1 of 2

How to change brightness with routines

2019-01-01, 21:36 PM

The lenovo smart display in located in the bedroom and would like to have the brightness change as part of goodnight and goodmorning routine. What command do I need to use in the google home app with routines for this to be possible. I can ask directly to the device but if I ask from another google home device is does not work by saying the device name,

I do get that is automatically goes in to a sleep mode but the issue is that is asked a command will turn back on to full brightness which is far to bright and hard on the eyes at night.

The google home hub does not have this issue because it will change the brightness on a sliding scale based on ambient light conditions. Really hope that lenovo had anticipated this feature so is comfortable  in a home setting.

Thank you in advance.

Options

8 Posts

03-23-2019

Canada

9 Signins

71 Page Views

• Views: 71
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: How to change brightness with routines

2019-03-23, 19:38 PM
Has this been addressed yet?....have same problem, had to throw a towel over the screen last night...unit is going to be returned tp POS if we don't get a solution from Lenovo within the next few days.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms