12-11-2019

PT

4 Signins

59 Page Views

• Views: 59
  • Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Smart Display Languages Supported

2019-12-11, 11:54 AM

I just have bought lenovo smart clock. Great device!

Google Assistant has now support for Portuguese language (Portugal) in smartphones.

When will it be available in this device?

Solved! See the solution
Options

3284 Posts

01-10-2019

SK

1141 Signins

35638 Page Views

• Views: 35638
  • Message 2 of 5

Re:Lenovo Smart Display Languages Supported

2020-01-16, 8:54 AM

Hello @carlosbispo!

Welcome to the Community! It's nice to hear that you like the device :)

Unfortunately, we do not have information which languages are to be supported next. The most reliable source of information about this is always Google Support site: https://support.google.com/assistant/answer/7394513?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Information under this link is updated in case of any changes in language support, so stay tuned!

Best regards,

Ala
Polish, Turkish & Smart Home Community Lead

EN: Welcome to the Community! Did you participate in our forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

PL: Witaj w Społeczności! Czy wypełniłeś już naszą ankietę? Powiedz nam co lubisz na naszym forum, a gdzie możemy się poprawić. Chętnie czytamy Wasze komentarze!

TR: Lenovo Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz! Forum anketimize katıldınız mı? Lütfen forumumuz hakkında neleri beğendiğinizi ve neleri geliştirebileceğimizi bize bildirin. Yorumlarınızı okumayı seviyoruz!
_

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

3284 Posts

01-10-2019

SK

1141 Signins

35638 Page Views

• Views: 35638
  • Message 3 of 5

Re: Lenovo Smart Display Languages Supported

2020-01-17, 9:28 AM

Hello ,

Welcome to the Community! It's nice to hear that you like the device :)

Unfortunately, we do not have information on which languages are to be supported next. The most reliable source of information about this is always Google Support site: https://support.google.com/assistant/answer/7394513?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Information under this link is updated in case of any changes in language support, so stay tuned!

Best regards,

Ala
Polish, Turkish & Smart Home Community Lead

EN: Welcome to the Community! Did you participate in our forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

PL: Witaj w Społeczności! Czy wypełniłeś już naszą ankietę? Powiedz nam co lubisz na naszym forum, a gdzie możemy się poprawić. Chętnie czytamy Wasze komentarze!

TR: Lenovo Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz! Forum anketimize katıldınız mı? Lütfen forumumuz hakkında neleri beğendiğinizi ve neleri geliştirebileceğimizi bize bildirin. Yorumlarınızı okumayı seviyoruz!
_

Options

2 Posts

10-15-2020

PT

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 4 of 5

Re: Lenovo Smart Display Languages Supported

2020-10-15, 10:13 AM
I have just bought a Lenovo Smart Clock, that supports Portuguese (Brasil), it answers Portuguese commands and responds in Portuguese (Brasil), but accidentally in Google Home app, under the Assistant Settings -> Assistant -> Languages settings, I set the "Smart Display" language to English (previously it was empty), and now I cannot choose Portuguese (Brasil) and set it back as it was, nor it does answer to Portuguese commands anymore, even having set the main language as Portuguese (it even says the language is not supported by the device, tough I know I've used it, so it is supported). I believe and understand that his may be a bug on the Google Home App, but is there a workaround for this? Even if I factory reset the device and set it back to Portuguese, the "Smart Display" language setting on Google Home app overrides it and sets it back to English afterwards... Thank you in advance
Options

2 Posts

11-19-2020

PT

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 5 of 5

Re:Lenovo Smart Display Languages Supported

2020-11-19, 20:16 PM

Link published here just explains how to change language, not which languages are supported. Besides, Google Home support PT-BR language, what seems not to be the case with Lenovo displays! :(

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete