KR

1 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 2

No audio, New Lenovo 10" Smart Display

2020-10-15, 8:09 AM

Hello,  

It was opened with joy this morning, but I was soon disappointed. Speaker didn't work at all. I ordered it to unmute, but the same is true. I placed an order in the US, but I live in Seoul, Korea.  So it is difficult to return. Could you tell me how to fix it? I want to fix it on my own. Thank you.

Options

3448 Posts

01-10-2019

SK

1150 Signins

36493 Page Views

• Views: 36493
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:No audio, New Lenovo 10" Smart Display

2020-10-16, 7:38 AM

Hi @damsari,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that audio on your new Smart Display doesn't work. Unfortunately, there is not much you can do yourself to troubleshoot this issue. If a factory reset of the device won't solve the problem, then it is most likely a hardware issue and a replacement or a service repair will be necessary. 

Trying to repair the device yourself would void the device warranty and might be quite difficult, we do not have any hardware maintenance manuals available for the users of this model. I would suggest rather asking for a replacement in the store you bought the device from.

Best regards,

Ala
Polish, Turkish & Smart Home Community Lead

EN: Welcome to the Community! Did you participate in our forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

PL: Witaj w Społeczności! Czy wypełniłeś już naszą ankietę? Powiedz nam co lubisz na naszym forum, a gdzie możemy się poprawić. Chętnie czytamy Wasze komentarze!

TR: Lenovo Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz! Forum anketimize katıldınız mı? Lütfen forumumuz hakkında neleri beğendiğinizi ve neleri geliştirebileceğimizi bize bildirin. Yorumlarınızı okumayı seviyoruz!
_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete