Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Smart HomeLenovo Smart Display & Lenovo Smart Clock with Google Assistant
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

02-13-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

9 Signins

25 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 25
  • Message 91 of 92

Re:Smart clock alarm volume too loud at first

2021-04-29, 10:13 AM

Can confirm here that this issue *may* be resolved on my device, too.

No loud blast at the start, but a volume change 'pip' sound right before the alarm started. Not a big deal. This 'pip' sound also happens repeatedly during the alarm, I assume as the volume is adjusted upwards.

Pretty sure we've both had an update, then. Some oddities: I notice the Google Home app no longer reports the build/software version? Also the "Display" category is totally empty in the app now. Hopefully might be a sign that they're working on fixing the screen brightness issues.

Also, continuing the positive note here, the device is now respecting my default alarm tone choice when set by voice. So previously I was stuck with the default alarm tone unless I set it manually. Now I get to wake up to AI piano without lifting a finger :)

Took you a while, Lenovo/Google but you fixed the most broken aspect of your alarm clock eventually. It is now, at least, a usable alarm clock! Now fix the brightness control issues :)

Options

5227 Posts

01-10-2019

Slovakia

1290 Signins

47254 Page Views

• Views: 47254
  • Message 92 of 92

Re:Smart clock alarm volume too loud at first

2021-05-06, 10:21 AM

Hi all,

I'm happy to hear reports that this issue was solved. I received a confirmation that a fix for this bug was released, so it's good to know that it worked :)

Please, let us know here if you still observe this issue on your devices.

Best regards,

Ala
Polish, Turkish & Smart Home Community Lead

EN: Welcome to the Community! If someone helped you today hit Like or accept a Solution!
Looking for information about Lenovo products?

PL: Witaj w Społeczności! Jeśli ktoś Ci dzisiaj pomógł, kliknij kciuk w górę lub zaakceptuj rozwiązanie!
Szukasz informacji o produktach Lenovo?

TR: Lenovo Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz! Bugün birisi size yardım ettiyse Beğen’e basın veya bir çözümü kabul edin!
Lenovo ürünleri hakkında bilgi mi arıyorsunuz?
_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms