10-19-2020

US

3 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 3

Sunrise Alarm Light feature no longer functioning

2020-10-19, 15:46 PM

The sunrise alarm feature has stopped working. I have the feature selected for my weekday morning alarms and the device no longer gradually increase the light emitted prior to the alarm tone sounding.

I read that there has been a bug reported to Google regarding the progressive alarm volume sounding loudly for the initial chime. I am also experiencing that issue as well. Is the sunrise alarm lighting related to this?

I have perform a factory reset on my device and exchanged it at Best Buy for another model, but the problem has not been resolved.

Options

3371 Posts

01-10-2019

SK

1146 Signins

36108 Page Views

• Views: 36108
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Sunrise Alarm Light feature no longer functioning

2020-10-20, 9:34 AM

Hi Khanh Nguyen,

Welcome to the Community!

I just tried setting up the sunrise alarm on my Clock, and the sunrise alarm worked for me. The Clock's display started to brighten up gradually half an hour before the alarm, but when the alarm actually went off, I noticed that the screen got darker again. It's possible that if you did not wake up before the alarm rang, you didn't notice the sunrise function.

Still, I believe that the Clock display should stay bright when the alarm rings. I will try to replicate this once more later today, and I will speak about this issue with my colleagues from Google. Could you please check if the sunrise alarm works on your device in the same way as on mine?

Best regards,

Ala
Polish, Turkish & Smart Home Community Lead

EN: Welcome to the Community! Did you participate in our forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

PL: Witaj w Społeczności! Czy wypełniłeś już naszą ankietę? Powiedz nam co lubisz na naszym forum, a gdzie możemy się poprawić. Chętnie czytamy Wasze komentarze!

TR: Lenovo Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz! Forum anketimize katıldınız mı? Lütfen forumumuz hakkında neleri beğendiğinizi ve neleri geliştirebileceğimizi bize bildirin. Yorumlarınızı okumayı seviyoruz!
_

Options

4 Posts

10-19-2020

US

3 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Sunrise Alarm Light feature no longer functioning

2020-10-20, 15:17 PM

Thank you for checking for me. I actually  tried to set several alarms to test the feature before opening up a ticket. I monitored the clock in the minutes prior to the alarm time and the brightness/lighting never engaged or got brighter prior to the alarm sound. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete