04-11-2020

SE

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 3

Turn off alarm without removing it

2020-04-11, 8:20 AM
Hello! How do I only turn off the alarm without removing it? If I press the stop alarm button when the alarm rings, it removes the alarm. But if I press snooze and go into alarms and switch it off it does not removes the alarm.
Options

3374 Posts

01-10-2019

SK

1147 Signins

36143 Page Views

• Views: 36143
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Turn off alarm without removing it

2020-04-14, 7:49 AM

Hi @Trixena,

Welcome to the Community!

If you want to use some of your alarms repeatedly, the best way is to use recurring alarm. You can then choose days of the week when the alarm would ring and days it would not.

Best regards,

Ala
Polish, Turkish & Smart Home Community Lead

EN: Welcome to the Community! Did you participate in our forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

PL: Witaj w Społeczności! Czy wypełniłeś już naszą ankietę? Powiedz nam co lubisz na naszym forum, a gdzie możemy się poprawić. Chętnie czytamy Wasze komentarze!

TR: Lenovo Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz! Forum anketimize katıldınız mı? Lütfen forumumuz hakkında neleri beğendiğinizi ve neleri geliştirebileceğimizi bize bildirin. Yorumlarınızı okumayı seviyoruz!
_

Options

1 Posts

10-15-2020

US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Turn off alarm without removing it

2020-10-15, 14:54 PM

I know we can fully remove alarms from the clock. I have the essential and it works as it should but the alarm selection needs work. I would like to turn off the alarm, especially if it's a recurring alarm. Let's say that I have a 5AM alarm set for weekdays only. On a normal alarm clock, I would just not turn on the alarm. In this instance, there is no option to turn off the alarm with a toggle or radio button. I think a place for this would be best laid in the Google Home app because the alarms are listed there under the device, but the only option is to completely delete it from the clock, which is NOT what I want to do. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete