Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Smart HomeLenovo Smart Display & Lenovo Smart Clock with Google Assistant
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

12-17-2019

United States of America

1 Signins

13 Page Views

• Views: 13
  • Message 1 of 3

smart display 10 is dead

2019-12-17, 11:47 AM

Sudden power does not turn on. I purchased this product on eBay as a refurbished product. Is it possible to repair it? Or is it likely a power adapter problem?

I am living in Korea. It's best if you can just replace the power adapter to survive, but if you need to send a repair, you'll have to think about it. The warranty period expires because it is a refurbished purchase. If repair is possible, how much will it cost?

Options

257 Posts

03-14-2019

United States of America

386 Signins

1722 Page Views

• Views: 1722
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: smart display 10 is dead

2019-12-17, 19:43 PM

Mine was sent in just a few weeks ago for the same very thing, but i had the warranty being new. 
Dunno whats gonna happen as the updates are not often and says its at the facility and being looked at.  I was told to take lots of pictures before I sent it in. which its in new condition only being used by voice never touched much at all without kids and so on .
First thing they asked me was try another adapter which I had more then 1 display..  I know they offer extended warranities on devices but never used their policy before.  Im told it will be replaced or then fixed refurb or new  dunno but even if there is one mark or anything I will send it back mine is used also in the house decorations.  Not accepting anything less then I had. 

Options

5497 Posts

04-19-2012

Slovakia

8025 Signins

306214 Page Views

• Views: 306214
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: smart display 10 is dead

2019-12-23, 15:03 PM

Hi ,

Regardless of whether a product is refurbished or not, the warranty is connected to the serial number. You can check what the entitlement is on the support website: support.lenovo.com

As for service, Korea is not a country where this product is sold and therefore there is no support. If the device is still under warranty you need to arrange for repair in the US or wherever you bought from. 

Miguel Gonzalez

EMEA Consumer Technical Trainer
Lenovo Slovakia

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms