Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeathraceKing
Paper Tape
Views: 403
Message 1 of 6

10" Smart Display blurry/not loading Google stock images

I recently purchased a 10" Smart Display after purchasing a Google Home Hub over the holidays. I have both set to play Google featured photos while in ambient mode, however the Google device has no issues while the Lenovo starts off fine but after cycling through a few photos it starts having issues loading the next photo with a spinning circle over a blurry photo. I've rebooted, tried switching to one of the clocks and then go back to the Google photos etc but it keeps doing the same thing. The Google device doesn't have this problem. I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one other person here with this issue. Fix on the way?

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 271
Message 2 of 6

Re: 10" Smart Display blurry/not loading Google stock images

Hi @DeathraceKing,

Welcome to the Community,

I have not been able to reproduce this, it seems to be working fine for me but let's see if more users are facing this issue to see if it is widespread.

In the meantime I would suggest sending feedback to Google and to use the hashtag #BlurryGoogleStock 

Miguel 
Community Service Readiness, Spanish, Smart Device & Gaming Community Leader

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

DeathraceKing
Paper Tape
Views: 256
Message 3 of 6

Thanks @Miguel_Lenovo ! When I get a minute I will post a link here to the post I saw with the exact same issue .

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 235
Message 4 of 6

Thank you @DeathraceKing,

Would you be able to share some pics of the behavior as well?

Miguel 

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

DeathraceKing
Paper Tape
Views: 208
Message 5 of 6

Soooo... it's fixed Smiley Happy

I'm not sure if they fixed something behind the scenes or if my device made the change or adapted after being plugged in for a solid 2 weeks. I switched back from the clock to Google photos to get some pics and and now they're all loading with no issues.  

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 192
Message 6 of 6

I wish I could take credit for the fix Smiley Very Happy

Glad it sorted itself out, hope you keep enjoying your Display. by the way, did you try the Interpreter feature yet?

Miguel 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors