Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gtalk
Serial Port
Views: 313
Message 1 of 6

Cameras now not streaming smart display, restarted, relinked still not working

Have had smart displays for a while and could stream my security cameras no problems.

have wasa and kasa tp link.

they all quit streaming on command.

it will respond verbal.. no problem now atreaming.. but just get tp link logo and spinner.

tried updating app software.. unlinking and relinking, and rebooting. Still no go.

all cameras stream fine on ipad and show on the google home screen app.

Gtalk
Serial Port
Views: 298
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cameras now not streaming smart display, restarted, relinked still not working

After a couple hours of removing, resetting, unlinking and attempts, got the wyze cameras to work.

no luck with tp link kasa. Even with additional attempts at reset, unlinking. Still get a logo for tp link and spinner but not picture.

still works fine on ipad thru kasa app. So do not know why it will no longer work with lenovo smart display.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 270
Message 3 of 6

Re: Cameras now not streaming smart display, restarted, relinked still not working

I need to double-check but I believe currently only Nest cams are supported. Will get back to you soon with final confirmation.

Miguel Gonzalez
Smart Device, Gaming & Spanish Community Leader

Lenovo Slovakia

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

Gtalk
Serial Port
Views: 250
Message 4 of 6

Well that would be a change.

have been using tp link and wyze cameras for months.

wyze was able to be relinked.

still problems with tp link cameras.

they have been supported for months and problems just developed recently

NateB31
Fanfold Paper
Views: 185
Message 5 of 6

I'm having the same issue. TP Link claimed support and actually worked great (fast bring up time) and is the reason I bought more Kasa cameras to work with my 10" Lenovo display. TP Link Kasa KC-120 camera.

Any fixes or workarounds for this? Pretty disappointed and frustrated that it just suddenly stopped working.

Vibeman
What's DOS?
Views: 100
Message 6 of 6

Same thing happend with me.

About three months ago I purchased a TP Link camera to view on my 10" Lenovo smart display,  and initially it worked well.

However, I think since a kasa update was downloaded it knocked out the feed to the smart display leaving access to the camera only via the tp link app.

I have contacted TP Link who say they are looking into this, but as yet no fix.

Like many here, I purchased a more expensive camera because of the fact it was advertised to work with Google smart displays including Lenovo. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors