Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pearnone
Paper Tape
Views: 142
Message 171 of 178

Re: Feature Requests

Me too!  I thought this was going to be possible when I bought it... It has weather and video!

Pearnone
Paper Tape
Views: 266
Message 172 of 178

Or Google keep! Crazy Google home/assistant doesn't work well with keep

MasterOSkiollio
Paper Tape
Views: 231
Message 173 of 178

You can cast from your phone to the screen from youtube. Google unfortunatly killled chrome to phone (and the reverse) a long time ago.

Don't hold your breath for any features to actaully come of this thread though. Lenove never bothered to implement the most basic of features like bluetooth. Lenovo Doesn't actaully care about investing time/effort into streamlining this product.

FernanDeusto
Paper Tape
Views: 292
Message 174 of 178

Problems detected in my first week of use and I hope they can be corrected by firmware

1 You cannot set musical alarms that work well on other devices.
2 You cannot play Spotify in random mode.
3 It has no incremental volume on alarms
4 it does not save the configuration and options of the last alarm for the next ones, it is necessary to select again tone and options in each alarm
5 Every time you set a voice alarm you have to finish setting it (tone, routine...) and confirm it on the screen.
6 You cannot create a routine when the alarm sounds to turn on lights and so on, you can only execute the "good morning" routine but it is when the alarm stops, not when it starts to sound.
7 The minimum voice volume is too high for an bed alarm clock

(I use Spanish language in it)

Highlighted
bobinh2otown
Punch Card
Views: 232
Message 175 of 178

Re: Problems detected in my first week of use and I hope they can be corrected by firmware

There is a feature request post. 
Most of these have been asked by other owners/customers.

Id ask there, seems some of them do become implemented after time 

MrTee1
Blue Screen Again
Views: 105
Message 176 of 178

I think my request of feature is not so complicated. It would be really great to have  the date displayed. I think it is natural with a clock ...

thank you

TrickyDee
Fanfold Paper
Views: 93
Message 177 of 178

Quite a simple one this, can the weather displayed on the weather clock face be used to call up a more detailed forecast by touching.

Touch alarm, call up alarm settings, touch weather text or temp call up forecast.

Easy.

R.

Noppes
What's DOS?
Views: 21
Message 178 of 178

Gentle wake up support.

Since last year google has the Gentle wake up command which slowly turns on your lights, see https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/9304145?hl=en

It should trigger for alarms set, but doesnt seem to trigger on lenovo alarms. I would love support for this.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors