Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ClemmerC
Blue Screen Again
Views: 236
Message 1 of 5

Google photos

Has anyone been having the problem where Google Photos are not showing despite the option being checked in the Google Home App.  The Google photos shows fine on my Google Home Hub.  Any help would be appreciated.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 191
Message 2 of 5

Re:

Hi ClemmerC,

Thanks for reaching out. Have you checked if you have the same google account paired to the smart display? If yes, can you try the suggested solution in this thread:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Smart-Display-Lenovo/Change-Google-Photos-album-for-photos-shown...

If that step doesn't work, we recommend performing a factory reset on the Lenovo Smart Display use this article to know how to (ensure you backup important files first):

https://smartsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/smart/smart-speaker/lenovo-smart-display/za3n/solutio....

We'll wait for your update if this works out. Thanks.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

jfprieur
Paper Tape
Views: 151
Message 3 of 5

Re: Google photos

I have the same glitch, can toggle time, weather, other albums, screen changes when I do all these things (from two different Pixel phones, same difference) except that it stopped showing our albums since this morning.

Before suggesting a factory reset (what a lazy answer), stuff like this is usually Google's fault on the backend, usually fixes itself in a few days. If it has been a week then I will factory reset.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 77
Message 4 of 5

Hi @jfprieur,

I would kindly ask that you do not disregard or comment negatively on someone trying to help you in this Community. If the troubleshooting tip does not suit you kindly thank the member and wait for other contributions or call support.

As a Community we thrive due to members and their contributions and this behavior is against what we stand for.

Miguel 
Community Service Readiness, Spanish, Smart Device & Gaming Community Leader

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

jfprieur
Paper Tape
Views: 70
Message 5 of 5

So a factory reset as a first troubleshooting step is helpful? Thanks you can delete my account, won't find any meaningful help here with an attitude like that.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings and provided an actual answer. Problem fixed itself the next day, thank you for ignoring the part of my message that was actually helpful, unlike both Lenovo posters in this thread.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors