Did you mean: 
John__Mark
What's DOS?
Views: 192
Message 1 of 4

High Microphone sensibility and Wifi Signal problem

Hello all,

I've bought two Smarts Clocks, and I'm facing two problems:

- High microphone sensibility, after I say "Hey Google" and the command, and the clock continue to listen and says that can't understand after listen for more than 30 seconds.

- Always looses the wifi signal even close to the wifi router.

Anyone is facing this problem too? It's possible to configure the sensibility of the mic?

Thanks in advance

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 153
Message 2 of 4

Re: High Microphone sensibility and Wifi Signal problem

Hi @John__Mark,

Microphone sensitivity is not configurable, and all is within Google specifications.

Wifi and understanding issues are probably connected. Have you tried setting up just 1 device and seeing if individually they act the same?

Miguel 
Community Service Readiness, Spanish, Smart Device & Gaming Community Leader

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

John__Mark
What's DOS?
Views: 114
Message 3 of 4

@Miguel_Lenovo wrote:

Hi @John__Mark,

Microphone sensitivity is not configurable, and all is within Google specifications.

Wifi and understanding issues are probably connected. Have you tried setting up just 1 device and seeing if individually they act the same?

Hello Miguel,

Thank you for your reply, the clocks are in two different houses, in two different cities.

Also the routers are from different brands, and the problem is the same for both.

About the mic that's a problem since, when I ask for something, like get the weather for some place, the clock continue to listen all the noise from ambient and after a long time say's that is not possible to understand (Voice Match: ON)

Regards,

Highlighted
Danielgarcia78
Paper Tape
Views: 50
Message 4 of 4

Hi, I'am facing the same issues, wifi disconected constantly and after the hotword and an instruction it continues listening for a while without executing it, have you found any solution?

this is a video of the issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK58XKEoAyk&feature=youtu.be

Regards

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors