Re: Hulu not working on smart display

Any update on this?

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 626
Message 12 of 25

Hi guys,

I have not been able to replicate this as Hulu is not available outside of the US.

It seems there are several of you that have this issue so need to ask you for help,

In order to get this issue moving further, I need everyone to please submit feedback via the Smart Display.

Issue the Command "Ok, Goggle, give feedback" and it will let you send your device logs to Google.

Please do before issue the Hulu command/action and then again after it fails.

Please use the hashtag :  #HuluNotWorking

Miguel 
Community Service Readiness, Spanish, Smart Device & Gaming Community Leader

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

datcomputerguy
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 615
Message 13 of 25

I just did it.  When it asked for comments I said "hashtag Hulu not working"

It recognized it as "# Hulu Not Working"

Please let me know if you received this or if you need anything else!!

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 594
Message 14 of 25

Hi @datcomputerguy,

Thank you for that, yes the hashtag might be separated but Google will see it Smiley Happy

I confirmed with Google and they have some logs, this issue is now being investigated. As soon as I have an update I'll come back and post.

Miguel 
Community Service Readiness, Spanish, Smart Device & Gaming Community Leader

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

datcomputerguy
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 580
Message 15 of 25

Yay!!!  Thank you!!!

datcomputerguy
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 546
Message 16 of 25

Any updates from Google regarding this problem?

Kopeh
What's DOS?
Views: 385
Message 17 of 25

Hulu Not Working Still

Hello,

When I first had the display, Hulu consistently streamed fine, but nowadays I can barely stream to the display anymore through Hulu. I keep getting Error Code 5003. Is there any fix to this?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 331
Message 18 of 25

Re: Hulu Not Working Still

Hi Kopeh! Welcome to our forums community. Does it only happen in Hulu? How about other streaming apps? If the other apps works fine, then there is a big possibility that the problem is the app itself. In the mean time, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, try using the app from other devices, factory reset the smart display.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

DisabledFlarkin
Paper Tape
Views: 247
Message 19 of 25

Error 5003 with Hulu every time. Phone support won't even acknowledge a potential issue with the device and just wants to swap for a warranty replacement. It's a brand new device and only struggles with Hulu.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 238
Message 20 of 25

Hi there, Kopeh!

I did a quick search and found a similar discussion. This has been reported to Google and is now being investigated. Please check this thread https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Smart-Display-Lenovo/Hulu-not-working-on-smart-display/td-p/4300... for more details and follow Miguel_Lenovo's instructions.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors