Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dave466
Paper Tape
Views: 1,169
Message 1 of 6

Lenovo Smart Clock problem with connection to home app

Hi there , I have owned the smart clock for a week and I love it . However the home app which I downloaded on my tablet no longer connects to the clock to change the settings . I have tried the usual turn it off and turn it on again ,also reloaded the app but no joy . The clock still works exactly as it was set up , the only problem seems to be the app cant connect to the clock . Any suggestions ?

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 1,004
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lenovo Smart Clock problem with connection to home app

Are they both connected to the same Wifi Network and the same frequency?

Miguel Gonzalez
Smart Device, Gaming & Spanish Community Leader

Lenovo Slovakia

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

Steve1976
Paper Tape
Views: 650
Message 3 of 6

I set up mine yesterday, and this evening it didn't appear in the Google Home app. It was still connected to the WiFi, and is on the same frequency as my phone (I only use 2.4Ghz). Restarting the clock has solved the issue, but a review I read said that it does this. I hope I'm not going to experience this as a daily issue.

Highlighted
Jeff_Will_Alex
What's DOS?
Views: 248
Message 4 of 6

Having the same problem. My app said set-up failed but the display continues to work (without my personal options). Clock works, but I can't do anything through the Home app. Have unplugged, have software reset, have reset wifi, have reset signals on phone, forced quit app...I literally don't know what else to do to get it to work (and am discouraged to hear that some people seem to have this as a consistent thing)

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 230
Message 5 of 6

If a Factory reset does not solve the problem then it is time to get in touch with support.

Miguel Gonzalez
Smart Device, Gaming & Spanish Community Leader

Lenovo Slovakia

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

Steve2754
What's DOS?
Views: 209
Message 6 of 6

I am having the same issue.  I can access the device seetings in Google Home for the first 15-20 minutes after powering up the clock and then it drops off the Google Home App and I can no longer access settings.  Google Home reports the device is "Not Available".

I have several other Google Assistant enabled devices on the same network that work without any problems.

Are you having the same issue, and did you find a way to resolve it?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors