Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigDaddy21
Blue Screen Again
Views: 386
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Smart Display 10"

Smart Display freezes after a short while, screen goes black and reload icon (rotating arrow) just spins.  Power off/on and reboot (holding both volume buttons for 8 secs) correct the problem initially, but it returns shortly.  Please help.  Thanks!

Highlighted
Brian_Harp
Serial Port
Views: 352
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Smart Display 10"

If a factory reset isn't fixing your problem you probably have a bad unit. Some people were reporting problems with firmware updates out of box but not constant rebooting. I have had my display set up for a year or more, besides getting new features much slower than Google's own devices, it's worked flawlessly. If it doesn't set up after a factory reset correctly and work I would return it or contact Lenovo for warranty info if return isn't possible. I like my Lenovo display way more than my Google Nest Hub, I haven't messed with the new Hub yet. Lenovo's 10in still beats the new Hub IMO with its higher screen resolution. Good luck.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 258
Message 3 of 4

Re: Lenovo Smart Display 10"

Hi @BigDaddy21,

Did the issue resolve itself?

Miguel Gonzalez
Smart Device, Gaming & Spanish Community Leader

Lenovo Slovakia

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

Richard380
Punch Card
Views: 236
Message 4 of 4

Solved. Re: Lenovo Smart Display 10"

Hello every one this is my first post.

I have 2 smart displays an 8" and the 10". The 10" is in the living room and the 8" is in the kitchen. I also have 2 smart light bulbs both working on the 2 devices.

On the 8" if I say hey google turn the lamp/dining room light on it will say okay turning lamp/dining room light on but on the 10" it says nothing just a pinging noise, it does turn the lights on, how do I get the 10" to say okay turning lights on?

When you say hey google turn the lights on/off and you get a chime this is a new feature if you have a display in the same room as a light bulb or other smart device, if you want to hear google say okay turning light on/off move the light to another room in the google home app.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors