cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rat100
Vacuum Tubes
Views: 875
Message 11 of 16

Re: R4 Update Coming to Smart Display starting today (November 21st)

Are Lenovo aware that since the update Google assistants voice volume starts off low and increases, will this be fixed anytime soon ? 

Gum12345
Fanfold Paper
Views: 850
Message 12 of 16

So broadcast doesn't work (it accepted the command but no broadcast happened)

And how does one use this new cookbook function? It's so funny how all these articles online talked about new features but there are no instructions  (Google assistant didnt help) on how to use it or they just don't work

Alexa actually works. 

jonsid
Paper Tape
Views: 843
Message 13 of 16

@Gum12345 wrote:

So broadcast doesn't work (it accepted the command but no broadcast happened)

And how does one use this new cookbook function? It's so funny how all these articles online talked about new features but there are no instructions  (Google assistant didnt help) on how to use it or they just don't work

Alexa actually works. 

My broadcast works but it broadcasts using a Google voice rather than my voice.  It even rang a dinner bell on the screen when I said " Hey Google, broadcast lunch is ready". 

I downloaded "My cookbook" from Play store but that didn't seem to help with syncing to LD.

hctimj
Paper Tape
Views: 797
Message 14 of 16

I purchased a 10" Smart Display last week and volunteered for the preview program which indicates "On (waiting for next preview firmware update)".  My question is will that preclude me from recieving mainstream updates? Or are preview releases just incrementals in the same update channel? I am currently on 3.63.43. Thanks.

giddel
What's DOS?
Views: 798
Message 15 of 16

I am been waitting for a week on this update, three displays and only one updated. How can this be install manually? Thanks,

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 710
Message 16 of 16

Hi Everyone,

The update is in the final stages of rolling out and should complete by the end of the week.

Some of you might even have the update already and the system is waiting for a downtime to install, throughout the day you can try to unplug and then plug back in to push the update to install. Please don't do this repeatedly as if the update is already pushed to the device it would install on the first try and trying this several times won't make the update show up to the device.

Any issues arising from update please kindly follow the open discussions on this board or if your issue is not listed please open a new topic.

Top Reported Issues after discussion:

YouTube Playback

PSTN Calling

Thank you to everyone,

Miguel Gonzalez
Smart Device, Gaming & Spanish Community Leader

Lenovo Slovakia

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors