Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slui
Fanfold Paper
Views: 387
Message 21 of 28

Re: Smart Clock Radio Alarm Not Sounding After Snooze

Huh, that must have happened to me this morning as well.  I'd originally assumed I simply slept through the media (Tunein) alarm at 7:50.   Because of the 10-minute limit, I had a second (regular) alarm for 8:05, and that one went off.

kennethray
Blue Screen Again
Views: 286
Message 22 of 28

What is the latest update on this very critical problem? 

I've never had a problem with snooze, including use of Google Home Mini.

The Lenovo Smart Clock is the only device that continues to fail the simple task of a functional alarm clock. 

Please let me know when this will be corrected. 

msubulldog94
Paper Tape
Views: 265
Message 23 of 28

I'd like an update too.  I've only got one more month in my return window.  If this isn't fixed, this device won't be a replacement for the old reliable clock radio.

StevenE_
Blue Screen Again
Views: 157
Message 24 of 28

Tagging in here. As above person said. For an alarm clock to even be a product the alarm has to go off in as many situations as possible, and no internet isn't a excuse not to play an alarm, and its a pretty obvious bug that im used to seeing in products trying to replace the trusty old reliable things like alarm clocks.

Very simple fix. No net? Default alarm. Power is less of an issue, usually that's the excuse work accepts, not "slept through my alarm" Smiley Happy 

Incase it got missed, yes no default alarm sounds go off if your net radio alarm is set and your internet goes offline. Tried it many times. But someone else please confirm.

Cheers

msubulldog94
Paper Tape
Views: 98
Message 25 of 28

Hi Miguel.  Have you heard any updates from Google on when the fix will be pushed out?  I can see others have been having an issue with this on their Google Home devices starting back in March.  It doesn't seem very high on their priority list.  If I don't hear back I'll return my Lenovo smart clock this weekend.  I have until Monday to return it.

kennethray
Blue Screen Again
Views: 83
Message 26 of 28

What is the latest update on this CRITICAL issue??

Looks like the last response from Miguel was back in AUGUST.

Is this company limited to one support personnel?

Would think something as important and Urgent as this issue should be corrected overnight.

Not very convinced at all this issue is even remotely related to Google.

slui
Fanfold Paper
Views: 72
Message 27 of 28

You know what's funny?  Check this out:

Okay, so I have the 7:50 media alarm that automatically times out at 8:00, and the regular alarm at 8:05 that plays news (via the Morning routine) once I close that.  Here's the behaviour:

1. If I let the 7:50 alarm time out at 8:00, when I stop the 8:05 alarm, the news that plays will automatically stop at 8:10, right in the middle of the newscast.

2. If I stop the 7:50 alarm before it times out, the news that plays after the 8:05 alarm will go all the way through without interruption.

This seems to indicate that the media alarm's automatic timeout, once activated, acts like a recurring snooze every 10 minutes for some unspecified amount of time.

(Yes, I know I post a lot of these updates, but it's not like this thread is hopping with activity, especially from Lenovo.)

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 39
Message 28 of 28

Hi Everyone,

Update here,

Google is still looking into the situation, one of the delaying factors is the lack of feedback submitted by users.

In order for Google to narrow down the source of the problem we need your help with submitting feedback.

Kindly submit from your device using #Clock Alarm Snooze

The more feedback, the more information Google has to push a fix.

Miguel Gonzalez
Smart Device, Gaming & Spanish Community Leader

Lenovo Slovakia

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors