Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
VanZan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 72
Message 1 of 1

Smart Display died after 36 days

lol picked it up in a sale end of September and thought I had a bargain. Then on Monday I noticed it was stuck on one photo and flickering at one corner of the screen. I unplugged it but it's totally dead now. Tried the reset trick of holding down both volume buttons. Tried different outlets and different power supplies. The thing is dead. It's not like I was using it much...it was just sitting in the corner showing photos....and it died doing just that!

Then to add insult to injury I started the returns process. I bought it on eBay but didn't use PayPal (yeah I know but it was the only way to get that great sale price) . Basically the seller is a company called AO and they told me to contact Lenovo to troubleshoot it. Lenovo would only do a repair since I had it longer than 30 days. The Lenovo guy on the phone was so rude after I had waited 13 minutes.

Basically AO tell me it's Lenovo to fix it and Lenovo will only do a crappy repair. What a load of nonsense. Unfortunately I also bought a Lenovo smart clock in the sale and since that's on day 28 it won't last much longer I guess.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors