08-18-2019

US

7 Signins

90 Page Views

• Views: 90
  • Message 1 of 2

Two issues with smart clock

2019-08-21, 22:31 PM

1.I purchased a Lenovo smart clock last week. I used it to play some youtube music last night (using chromecast) and then set the music volume to 0 using my cell phone. This morning, when the alarm was triggered, there was no sound at all and I totally missed the alarm. Do you know if there is any way to fix the volume of the alarm, so I will never miss it? 

2. Chromecast is not working very well. I need to try a couple of times to cast youtube music to the clock from my cell phone. Is it the same case on your smart clock?

Options

25 Posts

08-18-2019

US

39 Signins

683 Page Views

• Views: 683
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Two issues with smart clock

2019-08-24, 2:29 AM

You can adjust the alarm time by swiping down on the clock, select alarm on the left, click the gear at the bottom left and set the volume there. In the Google Home app on Android, click the clock, then the gear in the right top, then the first line is Alarms and timers, you can also set it there. The alarm volume and media volume are independent of each other. 

I haven't personally had any Chromecast issues with mine but I have in the past with a Google Home Hub. I tried resetting my Hub and restarting my phone. In the end rebooting my modem and router fixed the problem. If it doesn't work after trying those things I'd exchange it as it may have a defect. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save