Lenovo Smart Dock

AC Adapter

USB-C Cable

Quick Start Guide

Was this information helpful?

Comments

Hi  ,

Greetings.

Would you also have the time to upload a video knowledge base for the SMART tab features like setting up hands free mode and other commonly used features.

I was thinking that the GUI may be different to the common smart tbs in the market.

Thanks 

Nicky32

Show more is working ok on my M10, but Alexa is not responding to my voice. It was, but for some reason it has stopped working. Advice please...

Erick_Cabral

I've got a LENOVO TAB M10 TB-X605F...
It has 16Gb Internal Storage (with 32Gb External Storage).

The problem is...

1st - The System Size is 4Gb (That is ok, I understand that) but the PRE-INSTALLED apps take 5.5gb!!!!

That is TOO MUCH for pre-installed apps! And there is no way to disable/uninstall then... So, the REAL FREE SPACE is only 6Gb...

In feel days of using (I installed 3 apps only), the system accused Storage Limit reached (90% of use)...

2nd - In order to compensate it, I've got a 32Gb Card and formatted it as INTERNAL (to use it as INTERNAL STORAGE)... BUT, in 2 days (WITHOUT INSTALLING ANYTHING)  
THE SYSTEM FILES TOOK 95% of it!

To make sure I didn't do anything wrong, I factory reset the tablet, installed the SDcard, formatted it as Internal again....
I didn't install any app... In fell days the M10 system took the whole SDCARD space (32Gb) again (no apps were installed) !! ....

How is it possible????

Labels
Contributors