Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kat-CeDe
Paper Tape
Views: 411
Message 11 of 20

Re: Smart Tab P10 and bluetooth/Alexa problems

Hi,

I know how to get the App version. My problem was that I did not find "Leonvo Smart Dock Firmware Updater" under this name on my tablet. Last update is >2 month ago so I think it does not matter.

Ralf

Bluedot
Paper Tape
Views: 392
Message 12 of 20

Same issue.  Trying to use this tablet and dock on a night stand . The constant disconnect and reconnect of bluetooth is unacceptable. If there isn't a solution, I need to return. 

jenni382
Paper Tape
Views: 335
Message 13 of 20

So, I did "uninstall updates" on the Amazon Alexa - Show Mode for Lenovo app, which reverted it back to the app version it had when I got it.  So far its working perfectly (no bluetooth disconnect/reconnect) like it did when I first got the tablet.  Its been docked for several hours without any bluetooth noises coming out of it.  Before I did this I got an error message that the app had stopped and wanted me to reopen it.  Seems like the Show Mode app crashing repeatedly and then restarting might be what was making the bluetooth disconnect and then reconnect once the app was back up and running.  Not going to update the app again until a new version is released.  I will update if I have further issues.

Linkerbox
Paper Tape
Views: 262
Message 14 of 20

Any response from Lenovo on the constant reconnecting problem?  This is one of the longest threads here/people complaining about this problem, anyone listening?

Ella_1981
Token Ring
Views: 214
Message 15 of 20

The new Alexa show mode version is ready, v507 and please download and install. 

jenni382
Paper Tape
Views: 205
Message 16 of 20

I downloaded the Show Mode update last week and it fixed the issues (bluetooth disconnect) that the previous versions experienced.

Ella_1981
Token Ring
Views: 177
Message 17 of 20

please make sure the version you download is v507 which is the latest one with best performance. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Kat-CeDe
Paper Tape
Views: 157
Message 18 of 20

Hi,

my version is from april 4th and still has pairing and understanding problems:-( If it is not significant better until June I must say it is defect and ask for warranty.

Ralf

Ella_1981
Token Ring
Views: 136
Message 19 of 20

please make sure the version you download is v507 which is the latest one with best performance and uploaded to google play at April 8th.

Kat-CeDe
Paper Tape
Views: 58
Message 20 of 20

Hi,

please do not reapeat yourself. I have the latest version and still problems. To be exact there was a new problem added.

I see no real progress. Yesterday I needed again 5-10 minutes to pair tab and dock so that it works again as supposed.

Ralf

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors