Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hiredgoon1974
Blue Screen Again
Views: 386
Message 21 of 30

Re: Smart Tab P10 and bluetooth/Alexa problems

The speaker disconnect is also an issue on the M10 and I too use it bedside. The sound the disconnect/reconnect makes wakes me and the wife up in the middle of the night; sometimes multiple times. Lenovo has supposedly known about this issue since early March and it is still not fixed. 

Also, where is the promised Alexa video calling functionality? Ability to see security cameras?

Ella_1981
Token Ring
Views: 355
Message 22 of 30

Can you help to check your show mode version? Latest version v607/507 could solve this issue and if you have any more questions, please let me know.

Paul780
Paper Tape
Views: 324
Message 23 of 30

I would like to verify this issue is still occuring.  Have ensured I am on the latest version of the app, 1.0.607.0 and still Bluetooth drops  multiple times every day.  

There are also instances where it won't even automatically reconnect and I find the tablet with a message it was unable to pair with dock.  The only way to get it repaired is to delete the dock's bluetooth profile and re-pair like it was the first time setting up.

This bluetooth connectivity issue has for some reason gotten far worse for me than it was upon initial release.

My Lenovo P10 and dock have always been in my kitchen and nothing has changed around it that would cause interfearance so I am confident in saying it is the hardware and/or software of the Lenovo Show itself.

Kat-CeDe
Fanfold Paper
Views: 318
Message 24 of 30

Hi, I still have the same problem. I found out that it was a bit better after I switched my P10 on and off. After that it was reasonable but not good. Now after a few weeks it is bad and not reasonable anymore:-( There are still the conflicts with the real Echos and the P10 is sometimes deaf the first time I gave it a command. Ralf
s200uk
Paper Tape
Views: 262
Message 25 of 30

Hi did anyone get this problem sorted ive tried all the latest udates when i try to use the tablet docked the alexa show opens when i speak to it i get a blue line but it doesn't respond to commands or reply to any if i take the p10 off the dock and use the alexa app it works 100%

Kat-CeDe
Fanfold Paper
Views: 242
Message 26 of 30

Hi,

I also have it that I did get the blue line on the bottom and P10 does not respond correctly but when I speak the same command a second time it responds. Still annoying but at least it works somehow.

Ralf

s200uk
Paper Tape
Views: 238
Message 27 of 30

Hi I think I've sorted it settings apps defaults and change assistant to Alexa app not the Alexa show.

Mines now working spot on 

dbpaddler
Paper Tape
Views: 173
Message 28 of 30

I think Bluetooth is just horrible on this tablet. I have one pair of TWS buds that pair but don't connect. I have another pair that will connect but only play out of one bud. When I go back to my various phones, both sets of buds work just fine. 

I think their Bluetooth implementation just stinks and they need some major improvements in their BT stack. 

WiFi isn't so great either. On some of my gym wifi's I'm connected with no internet. I'm connected and some apps connect, but the play store doesn't. Zero issues on my phones on the wifi at the same time. 

Not happy. 

dougggg
Blue Screen Again
Views: 128
Message 29 of 30

I got a amazon show mode for Lenovo update 3days ago and since then the tablet/dock replies to the Alexa call on the 1st attempt 100% of the time. So maybe they found the solution.  No problems so far from Bluetooth to the dock so far either.

Highlighted
Kat-CeDe
Fanfold Paper
Views: 110
Message 30 of 30

Hi,

I installed update from 23rd of May today and the first impression is really not bad. I have to watch it for a longer period. Finally I see some improvement:-)

Ralf

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals