05-14-2020

United States of America

9 Signins

65 Page Views

• Views: 65
  • Message 1 of 5

Lenova Alexa Tab in Speaker Group

2020-06-05, 7:22 AM

Greetings... I have the P10 Smart Tab with Dock Speaker. I can see the Lenova Tab in the Echo & Alexa Devices List on the Alexa Android App. I do not see the device with my other Alexa Echo's like Show , Spot ,  Dot when I try to include it in my "Multi Room Music" Set up . I really would like to take advantage of the Dock Speaker when I play Spotify in the Multi Room Environment. Please advice.

Options

3975 Posts

01-10-2019

Slovakia

1188 Signins

39578 Page Views

• Views: 39578
  • Message 2 of 5

Re:Lenova Alexa Tab in Speaker Group

2020-06-05, 8:41 AM

Hi @TempDemp,

Thanks for posting!

Regarding the Alexa app support, it's probably better to contact Amazon, but I think I found some materials that could be helpful to you :)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GZ5U38E9GGBBWEM8

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201749250

Best regards,

Ala
Polish, Turkish & Smart Home Community Lead

EN: Welcome to the Community! Did you participate in our forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

PL: Witaj w Społeczności! Czy wypełniłeś już naszą ankietę? Powiedz nam co lubisz na naszym forum, a gdzie możemy się poprawić. Chętnie czytamy Wasze komentarze!

TR: Lenovo Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz! Forum anketimize katıldınız mı? Lütfen forumumuz hakkında neleri beğendiğinizi ve neleri geliştirebileceğimizi bize bildirin. Yorumlarınızı okumayı seviyoruz!
_

Options

5 Posts

05-14-2020

United States of America

9 Signins

65 Page Views

• Views: 65
  • Message 3 of 5

2020-06-05, 10:23 AM

Dear Ala,

Greetings and appreciate the prompt response.

The problem is that the Lenovo Tab when docked and in the Alexa Mode , does not show up in the devices for selection of Multi Room Music. I can select 5 of my other Amazon Echo Devices.

The Tab is displayed in the Android App in the Devices/Echo .

I look forward  your advice.

Options

16 Posts

02-03-2020

United States of America

27 Signins

105 Page Views

• Views: 105
  • Message 4 of 5

2020-06-05, 16:55 PM
Hello, I have been waiting for this feature for long time now. Why can't Lenovo Tab be added to a speaker group to be used for multi room music? Cristian
Options

3975 Posts

01-10-2019

Slovakia

1188 Signins

39578 Page Views

• Views: 39578
  • Message 5 of 5

2020-06-09, 8:24 AM

Hi! 

I'm afraid that only Amazon can add a device to the Alexa app and enable the multi room music for it. I suggest contacting the Alexa Support, noting that Lenovo Smart Tab is an Alexa-enabled device from production:

https://support.alexa.com/hc/en-us

Best regards,

Ala
Polish, Turkish & Smart Home Community Lead

EN: Welcome to the Community! Did you participate in our forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

PL: Witaj w Społeczności! Czy wypełniłeś już naszą ankietę? Powiedz nam co lubisz na naszym forum, a gdzie możemy się poprawić. Chętnie czytamy Wasze komentarze!

TR: Lenovo Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz! Forum anketimize katıldınız mı? Lütfen forumumuz hakkında neleri beğendiğinizi ve neleri geliştirebileceğimizi bize bildirin. Yorumlarınızı okumayı seviyoruz!
_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms