ES

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo M10 pairing issues

2020-06-17, 12:54 PM

Hello; 

I just purchased two M10 TB-X605L Smart Tabs. They are positioned not too far away. 

The problems that I am having are:

1. The bluetooth connection with the dock is not stable. Even when docked the connection is lost often.  Sometimes it reconnects fine but others not.

2  When the connection is lost I get messages to pair again with the docking station. The tabled does not remember to which dock it was paired before so it keeps asking me to which dock to pair, the closest one or the one that is farther away.

This is really frustrating, what is the fix.

Thank you in advance; 

Options

1234 Posts

03-11-2020

NO

144 Signins

6636 Page Views

• Views: 6636
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Lenovo M10 pairing issues

2020-06-17, 13:08 PM

Hi there Icarus Flies.

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try as there is quite limited troubleshooting steps for tablets.

Try re-pairing after each step.

Network Reset of the Device

Firmware/System Update

If the firmware update does not solve the issue, try a factory reset of the device.

Factory Reset

Hope this helps! 

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

27 Posts

05-09-2020

GB

19 Signins

375 Page Views

• Views: 375
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Lenovo M10 pairing issues

2020-06-20, 3:22 AM

The solution  is to download Lenovo/Motto smart assistant  to PC plug in tablet follow instructions  it will re-flash the tablet  and that will fix the Bluetooth  disconnection problem for Good proven to work check out thread (Bluetooth  disconnection problems ) and you will see a few of us had used it to sort the problem  and have not had a disconnect since.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete