Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sn1pSn4p
What's DOS?
Views: 1,354
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Smart Tab Alexa not working in Show Mode

Just got the Smart Tab P10 today. Set up and login to my Google account and Amazon account.

Google Assistant and Alexa works in tablet mode but you have to press the icons to activate them.

When docked, the tablet switches to Amazon Show Mode, bluetooth light is On and connected (red mute mic light is off), but Alexa does not respond

I can play a Youtube video in tablet mode, then dock it and the sounds switches to the dock speakers so dock and tablet is bluetooth connected. Any idea why Alexa in Show mode is not responding? And how I can fix it? Thanks

Demnos
Paper Tape
Views: 1,157
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Smart Tab Alexa not working in Show Mode

I'm having the same issue.  Mine actually worked for a couple of weeks though.  It just suddently stopped "hearing" me.  When I place it on the dock, the Show Mode app starts and the bluetooth connects but it doesn't respond.  Help!

Demnos
Paper Tape
Views: 1,154
Message 3 of 4

So, after uninstalling and reinstalling the Alexa app and the Lenovo Show Mode app to no avail, I finally found the fix....  at least for me.  All I had to do was unplug the dock, wait a few seconds then plug it back in again.  After it came back online and connected to the tablet it starting working again.  Ugh..

Hopefully that'll be the fix for others as well.

Anaguerrero20
What's DOS?
Views: 272
Message 4 of 4

This was very helpfull I did and alexa started working again.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors