cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 1,250
Message 1 of 6

Smart Tab with Dock Owners: We want to hear from you!

Have a Smart Tab with a dock? We want to hear from you about what you truly need, so we can use your feedback to push for updates, and for great changes in new iterations of our Smart Tab.

Please tell us what you need in this survey, which will close on 30 Jun 2019. 

Thank you for helping us help you!

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

10-4
Paper Tape
Views: 1,202
Message 2 of 6

Re: Smart Tab with Dock Owners: We want to hear from you!

Working Arlo camera integration.

Matt_A
What's DOS?
Views: 545
Message 3 of 6

I find this P10 really bugged, mightily disappointed with Lenovo.

Can't take photos, well I can but never find them again! The gallery just jams.

Screenshots don't work - insufficient storage space. Yet we have loads spare in memory and an additional we card.

I gave up trying to link a child account using Google Family and they can't access their Google account on the tab.

Recently an update has caused the screensaver time to disappear and just a black screen. Think this is linked to an update around the time of Battery Protection Mode being installed. Also keep getting a Do More With Alexa message that won't disappear.

dougggg
Serial Port
Views: 314
Message 4 of 6

I think lenova could add a way to adjust the screen timeout,. When the tablet is in the dock it will only work for 5 minutes then gets replaced with a black screen with a clock in the corner.  However if I turn on show mode out of the dock the screen does not blank, it works the same as my echo spot scrolling through pictures, upcoming sports etc.  Why does the dock shut it off after 5 mins.  Might be a good feature if you could adjusted, after months of looking I cannot find a control for it.

Highlighted
Ben_dMahbrain
Fanfold Paper
Views: 68
Message 5 of 6

The smart series needs to have an option to turn off  the  Bluetooth connection chime, it's not good when you pair up at 2am and wake the house up, the vibration should be enough of a signal to show it's connected up and a quick swipe down shows you in the Bluetooth icon what's connected anyway, tia.

Ben_dMahbrain
Fanfold Paper
Views: 41
Message 6 of 6

Further to above I would suggest this,

Make the dock/soundbar so it can draw power from either the tablet or fit a lithy battery in the dock itself so the whole thing can be portable to take out in the garden on a nice day and still be able to enjoy the extra bass and depth the bar offers that no slim device can physically perform like for obvious reasons, all without the need to be connected to the mains,

Also program an Alexia fully on or off mode, this way one press would disable the whole Alexia process, I believe for as many of these units you sell because of Alexia you lose as well because non techy types who don't want their whole online life being recorded on a secret server won't buy one simply because of the set up routine to disable Alexia, I detest Alexia myself and primarily bought it as a tablet hifi to be able to contain my music collection in a small form factor rather than lose 3 meters of space in the house to a pile of CD's which need loading and unloading, JUKEBOX! that's the word I was looking for :-)

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors