11-09-2019 06:29 PM - edited 11-09-2019 06:31 PM
Just picked up the Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab. I bought it to use in additon to my Google Nest Hub and have been loving it but I have a few questions:
1. Is there a way to add it to the Google Home App? I can't seem to figure out how to do it.
2. How do I change the default ambient clock?
3. I'd like to be able to enable continued conversation. Is that possible?
Thank you in advance for your help. So far this device is looking like a winner. Hopefully I can solve these issues!
11-13-2019 10:22 PM
Thanks for choosing our tablet.
Can you update your Google app in Play Store firstly? Make sure your Google app is the lastest version.
1. Adding your nest hub, firstly, you need to set up the nest hub into the nest app. Then, download google home app and add your nest hub into the Google home app. Go back to Ambient Mode, there should have an camera icon come out. You can click the icon using your nest camera.
2. The default ambient clock right now only support digital clock. It cannot change yet.
3. Continued conversation is not support yet. Google does not support this feature yet.