Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcome to the Lenovo Community

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.
Shape the Future of PCs

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team
Community Spotlight

Visit the Lenovo Blogs!

Check out the ThinkPad Time Machine
Visit the Community Spotlight Blog
Windows  10

Are you ready for Windows 10?

Get to know Windows 10
Visit the Windows 10 Support Center
Token Ring
0 Kudos

Re: Adding 3G to our Ideapad S10-3t

If it isn't the latest Gobi Card, it might not be included in the 3T's whitelist. It's the same story on the Ericsson 3G card they used on S10-2, it wouldn't work in the S10-3T without hacking the BIOS, considering it's still fairly new.

Paper Tape
0 Kudos

Mmmm... I'm guesing it wont work since I'm just reading its for Lenovo X series Smiley Mad 

Even though Lenovo is the manufacturer... I'll let you guys know! If ths doesnt work I'll have to try with the Sierra's

Fanfold Paper
0 Kudos

Re: AT&T SIM in IdeaPad S10-3t

[ Edited ]

Has anyone figured out how to make a duplicate SIM, when i put the sim inside the s10 and try to take it out it doesn't come out. i tried to push it it like they said in the manual and that does not work. i have to use a hair plucker to get it out.

Token Ring
0 Kudos

Re: AT&T SIM in IdeaPad S10-3t

It won't work because of the way it connects to the Carrier, not to mention it's illegal.

Fanfold Paper
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Last night I was using my s10-3 and I was able to receive incoming call on the Sierra Wireless MC8775. I can answer the call with the Watch program but could not hear the other person and they could not hear me either. I know on AT&T you can make calls and be on the web, so any idea of what could be wrong since we could not hear each other? I can use google talk and the microphone built in works fine and the speakers are all set to 84%.

Highlighted
What's DOS?
0 Kudos

The EM770W will work also on the T3! w/o modifications (as I heard from netbookph)

What's DOS?
0 Kudos

thnx for your review. I am pretty much impressed with this tablet. But if you could help me in telling its price here in India, it would be very helpful. Thanks