Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brit1066
What's DOS?
Views: 1,470
Message 1 of 5

Bluetooth drivers

Had my S10 for about 6 months and I like it very much. I purchased a Bluetooth board for the S10 and I have been using an HP Bluetooth mouse which works perfectly. I have also purchased a Moto Bluetooth stereo headset an S905 but I cannot get  it to work. It pairs and shows up as a connected Bluetooth device but there are no services associated with it so I do not get any audio reception.

Any ideas? thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 1,425
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bluetooth drivers

Hi and a friendly welcome to lenovo forum... sorry late answer ...

is your bluetooth adapter the standard Broadcom BCM92046 Bluetooth module ...

did you try this driver for that...

BT Driver

regards KK

Yoga Home 900 - Yoga 2 11- Yoga tablet 2 all WIN 10 1809
Moto Z Play - Moto Z2 Play
DizM
Punch Card
Views: 1,306
Message 3 of 5

Bluetooth stack does not contain audio service.
You need to install the full version of the driver, with the full support of all services.
To auto the resolution of conflicts i can recommend utility forever - SetupBtwDownloadSE.exe from license pages: http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php
Before running the utility must uninstall the previous Broadcomm Bluetooth driver software.

This will load a full set of drivers and programs that after "Downloading status" you can take to save is folder C: \ Users \ "Your Computer login" \ AppData \ Local \ BluetoothBTW \
If your bluetooth is not recognized, it should return the drivers Bluetooth lenovo and do manual update the driver (which will downloading from the utility)

<script type="text/javascript">// if(window.savefrom__lm){savefrom__lm.setLanguage('ru'); savefrom__lm.useSmallButton = true; savefrom__lm.modifyTextLink = false; savefrom__lm.go();} // </script>
spiritedguy
Token Ring
Views: 1,259
Message 4 of 5

Dizm

Do you mean the Lenovo driver stack has no audio support? And thats why you recommend the Widcomm stack from broadcom.

got my S12 today and was able to send and listen to music playing on my phone to the pc, with the factory drivers

DizM
Punch Card
Views: 1,233
Message 5 of 5

I had this problem. Why Broadcomm? Because the chip is attached to the drivers of its a manufacturer. Some Broadcom chips can be supported by some versions of drivers Blusoliele. But there may be restriction of license. I have only one possible solution to the problem.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals