Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tdinh21
Fanfold Paper
Views: 786
Message 1 of 3

Brand New U400 - black screen

Hi,

Just received my lenovo u400 today and super excited, however, the screen doesn't seem to work! When I turned on for the first time, I hear it boots up but the screen is pitch black. I try using the hot key to adjust the brightness but still can't see anything. I could somewhat see it but very difficult. However, the laptop is working fine because I plugged into external monitor and I can see it. Is my laptop screen defected? Please advise. Thank you.

countrywise
Broadband 3G
Views: 774
Message 2 of 3

Re: Brand New U400 - black screen

@tdinh21 wrote:

Hi,

Just received my lenovo u400 today and super excited, however, the screen doesn't seem to work! When I turned on for the first time, I hear it boots up but the screen is pitch black. I try using the hot key to adjust the brightness but still can't see anything. I could somewhat see it but very difficult. However, the laptop is working fine because I plugged into external monitor and I can see it. Is my laptop screen defected? Please advise. Thank you.

Hi,

since it's brand new,i would return it.

Lenovo support will advise you,do call them.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 765
Message 3 of 3

Re: Brand New U400 - black screen

Hi Tdinh,

please try to use hotkey F10 to open the interface for the display device switch to select this notebook or an external display.

Zehn

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors