Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guervyl
Paper Tape
Views: 447
Message 1 of 1

Configure Intel Optane on 330s-15ikb

Hi,

I have a Lenovo 330s-15ikb with 13.4GB PCIe 1.0 optane memory card. After I updated my windows 10 family to pro, and also changed to legacy to be able to boot on my USB disk, when I chaged from AHCI to RST, my OS take like 5 minutes or more to boot up and launch the startup programs and load the deskop programs icons. I went to the BIOS menu it shows my 2 disk as non raid. I installed intel Optane memory software I get that error:

Error Enabling Intel® Optane™ Memory
Unsupported System BIOS or System BIOS is set in Legacy Mode.
Contact your BIOS vendor for the latest version and support.
Error Code: 0xA008002D

I have the latest bios version wich is 7SCN29WW.exe and I have the latest IRST driver installed, I have RST premium controller 16.8.0.1000. My Windows 10 Pro version is 1809. I also install intel Rapid storage but my 2 drives marked with a green checked icon but it does not configure the disks to use them.

I got an error that it cannot install the drivers on the Windows recovery partition but the optane will still working when installing the Intel optane memory software. I followed those steps https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/memory-and-storage/optane-memory/intel-opt...  (4.1 factory Built Systems) and it still not working.

What is the problem? What should I do?

Here are my partitions:

partitions.jpg

optane.png.jpgrst premium.png.jpg

20190221_143655-min.jpg20190221_143739-min.jpg20190221_143750-min.jpg

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals