04-14-2019

US

2 Signins

60 Page Views

• Views: 60
  • Message 1 of 4

Escalation

2019-04-14, 12:39 PM

Appreciate any advice how i can Escalate case to Lenovo HQ (not in my local country), anyone know of Escalating mail i can use? Thanks

Options

9181 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32614 Signins

1205905 Page Views

• Views: 1205905
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Escalation

2019-04-15, 8:27 AM

Hello and welcome to the Community,

Not knowing any details it will be very difficult to offer the correct advice. Escalations for product service / quality are best made through the support contact processes available through the ContactUs link included in the footer of this page.

There is no generic email address for escalations but the corporate offices for operations can be found here: https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/lenovo/locations/

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

3 Posts

04-14-2019

US

2 Signins

60 Page Views

• Views: 60
  • Message 3 of 4

2019-04-15, 9:16 AM
Thanks for your prompt reply Andy, I don't want to open negative trail on the blog! therefor all I ask for is the escalate process, this is a case of unsolved hardware issue i have with my IdeaPad, unfortunately I was unable to get the issue resolved with the local support. I did not find any relevant mail or contact info in the link you sent, will you be able to help me a bit more?
appropriate any assistance.
Options

9181 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32614 Signins

1205905 Page Views

• Views: 1205905
  • Message 4 of 4

2019-04-15, 13:29 PM

If you wish to open a complaint about the level of support you have received you can do so by cotacting the phone number for your product and location, state your previous case number and then request the representative, after quoting your case number, to escalate your case to a complaint; they will also be able to explain any further steps in the process.

To contact support:

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete