Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo U and S Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

25 Posts

02-27-2015

Venezuela

33 Signins

149 Page Views

• Views: 149
  • Message 1 of 2

How to create partitions for S400 after clean disk

2015-03-15, 19:56 PM
Hello, I had to do a diskpart clean to my HDD so I have nothing now, is there a way to make one key partition and other partition? I have a DVD with the same windows that came with my S400, I installed and download one key .exe app but doesn't work because the missing partition. I found a video hot to make the partition but is with okr7 and win7, I think that doesn't work with windows 8. Which steps can I follow to install one key recovery partition from zero. Thanks.
Options

1251 Posts

11-19-2012

Egypt

1333 Signins

10326 Page Views

• Views: 10326
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: How to create partitions for S400 after clean disk

2015-03-18, 13:43 PM

Dear CRJ08

Welcome In Lenovo community

Unfortunately the recovery software is only available for Win7, but if you mean that you want to create a new partition you can don it from disk management by shrinking the size from any active driver , for more details please let me know if this is what you are looking for or not .

Thanks

Alaa

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms