Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit our eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo U and S Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

06-03-2013

Calgary, AB, CA

5 Signins

47 Page Views

• Views: 47
  • Message 1 of 3

Ideapad U410 screen LITERALLY falling off.

2015-04-18, 23:26 PM

Hi Everyone:

I flipped open my lid on my laptop today. Then the bottom left corner (where the U410 is printed) popped open. I can look between the screen and the square, seeing screws and strips and things like that.

I managed to press it back in, but now there's a weird clicking sound when I move my screen and it pops back open every once in awhile. Does anyone have an idea how to fix it? I'm hesitant as to take it apart myself (without specific help) as there is a sticker that says DO NOT TOUCH under the "Lenovo".

Thank you!

Options

2426 Posts

08-11-2014

India

1941 Signins

27001 Page Views

• Views: 27001
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Ideapad U410 screen LITERALLY falling off.

2015-04-21, 12:26 PM

Hi DarthSpamius,

Welcome to the Forums        

As per the query we understood that you are facing issue  with screen damage in your Lenovo U410 laptop.

This might be issue with the hinges, I would suggest you to visit the nearest service center for further details.

Also for your reference please refer the hardware manual and refer page number 75.

Click here to open a link where you can select the country and get the exact contact support number. I’m sure they will be a great help.

Hope this helps. Do post back if the issue persists!                                                   

Best regards,                                                          

Ashwin. S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

1251 Posts

11-19-2012

Egypt

1333 Signins

10326 Page Views

• Views: 10326
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Ideapad U410 screen LITERALLY falling off.

2015-04-21, 13:05 PM

Dear Darthspamius

Welcome in lenovo community

To aviod any miss use danger please contact the below support so that you can check your machine pusicaly at the authorized service center 

Canada.jpg

Thanks

Alaa

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms