Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeffreyyou
What's DOS?
Views: 123
Message 1 of 1

Incident: U41 screen - bad Optus service center

Hi, I have sent in my U41 laptop for warranty replacement for screen issue. It is just few month old and thing goes wrong.

Your service center say that I have dmage the screen and not cover under warranty.

I inform them that there is physical external force from my side and I donot why it is crack internally as report by Optus IT Service.

The center ask me to take back since I refuse to pay and that it.

It is able a week, it is not resolve and I am still reason out with them. I feel cheated by Lenovo. The porduct is Okay but the service center is bad. As IT person, I dual with HP, Acer, ASUS, Apple service center, Their service is first in Class.

I thought that Lenovo should be better and so wrong. I will give the center grading as detrator for service level at this time. I vote that I will never be Lenovo customer as long as Optus IT service do not improve.

Service Center : customer orientated problem

1. The helpdesk said that they can not put through the phone to their Manager in charge as they have no right. (No leadership management) 

2. Customer has reason out that the laptop has no external damage at all and they confirm. However, they said that Engineer reported internal crack on the screen. (Not trust, Not listening)

3. There is no follow up and no interest to call back customer. (Believe of market share will not change)

Your Sincerely,

Jeffrrey You

Moderator edit: Removed serial and case number to prevent mischief.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors